ARKITEKTURA JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
Arkitektura is looking for a full-time sales representative to join our San Francisco showroom. We are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for design and knowledge of high end, contemporary European furnishings, rugs, lighting and wall systems. As a sales representative, you'll build relationships with clients in all areas including; residential, interior design, hospitality, and architecture. The ideal candidate will be able to meet the clientele’s expectation of a knowledgeable, friendly, and engaging salesperson with the ability to guide the client through a wide range of intricate brands.
Arkitektura's sales representative should:
- Achieve sales goals established by the leadership team.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Hold the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have an ability to work in a structured but entrepreneurial environment.
- Master knowledge of the history, design, construction and details of Arkitektura products and company.
- Research and peruse qualified sales leads.
- Be comfortable using Mac OS and other technology.
- Attend sales meetings and vendor training.
- Communicate with customer service team.
- Maintain procedures for all operational points of sale.
- Provide timely accurate reporting as required by the leadership team.
- Possess an attention to detail and work in an organized fashion while juggling multiple projects.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interior design experience a plus
Operations / Customer Service
Arkitektura is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing Operations/ Customer Service team.
- Communicates knowledgeably and accurately about client orders to both client and vendors
- Attends weekly Operations team meetings
- Continues to learn about the Arkitektura vision and product sold at Arkitektura
- Seeks Manager’s assistance with guests when appropriate
- Handles the logistics and Customer Service issues for product
- Processes claims with freight companies, warehouses and vendors if needed
- International and Domestic freight handling
The Success patterns for this position are:
- Has one to three years experience in a Customer Service role, preferably in Retail or Logistics
- Has a reputation for excellent relations with clients and team members.
- Possesses good problem solving skills
- Completes tasks in a timely fashion
- Computer skills are required (Preferably Apple)
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Is self-motivated, but is also comfortable asking for help
- Works very effectively as part of a team, or individually
- Desire for continuous learning
- Passion for learning about the furniture we sell
- Can effectively manage their emotions in the workplace
- Recognizes when help is needed and asks for it
- Maintains positive attitude and is enthusiastic
- Can multi-task